TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DONATION PAYMENTS
Grant – A- Smile (referred to as us or we) is a Community Interest Company registered in England & Wales with the registration no. 10981555). The website address we operate from is known as www.grantasmile.org.uk. Below are the Terms and Conditions which govern the process and each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make.
Except as provided for in section 6, ‘Regular Donations’, and unless specified by you, they do not form a contract allowing for future or successive transactions to be set up. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
(1) The donation services - We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives. All payments through the Website are to be made by payment card. We also accept
donations by cheque. Cheques can be made payable to Grant A Smile and sent to 71
Whitehills Road, London, IG10 1TU, UK. Please note that we only accept payment by cash if
handed to a Grant A Smile employee, from whom you will in return receive a receipt.
Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through our secure payment services provider, Stripe. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorise Stripe to request funds from your credit or debit card provider.
(2) Gift aid- When you donate to us through our Website and confirm that you are a UK taxpayer in
accordance with the requirements of the Gift Aid scheme as they apply from time to time, we can reclaim Gift Aid. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you qualify for Gift Aid entitlement. If you have any doubts about your entitlement for Gift Aid we recommend you consult your own advisors or HMRC about any accounting, taxation or financial consequences of making a donation that may affect you. Further information on gift aid can be found at http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/gift-aid.htm.
(3) Unauthorised card use- If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
(4) Information from you- Before we can process a donation you must provide us with (i) your name, address and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the
donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to
ensure you have provided us with the correct information. When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to our payment provider, Stripe, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them.
You should make sure that you are aware of Stripe’s terms and conditions, which are
different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your
personal data before you make a donation.
We won’t share your personal details with any other third party other than is set out in our
(5) Refund policy- If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 020 3609 4538 or by post at Grant A Smile, 71 Whitehills Road. London. IG10 1TU within 14 days and a full refund will be made to you.
(6) Regular donations-These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions will only apply to successive donations made through the Website where you have set up a regular donation. When you set up a
regular donation you will be scheduling a series of donations to be made on the day of the month that you choose until further notice. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will apply to each of the donations in that series. By confirming that you wish to proceed with a regular donation you authorise our payment service provider Stripe to request funds from your credit or debit card on the day of each month that you set. To cancel your regular donation please contact us at email@example.com
(7) General- We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time. These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Be the change you want to see in the world!